A luxurious all-inclusive weekend couple’s get-away at the Double T River Ranch for all couples who want to take their relationship to the next level of happiness and security!
Registration is now open for our Valentine’s Day weekend 2018! Register early to reserve the best rooms.
The Double T River Ranch, Clyde Park, Montana
February 16-17, 2018 (Friday evening – Sunday afternoon)
A piece of paradise on 115 majestic acres, a beautifully restored barn for group meetings and dining, and elegant accommodations for 11 couples in 1 restored house and 3 cabins. Take a tour of the Double T River Ranch. Read about the Double T in Big Sky Journal!
Grow together, and grow old together. Imagine a relationship where self-awareness, understanding of your partner and some new skills lead to alignment and happiness. Develop new patterns that energize you and your relationship.
Is your relationship less than you’d hoped for? Are you settling for something that is less than your potential? Intimate partner relationships are mysterious to most of us. Get the wisdom and experience you need to de-mystify your relationship. Take it to the next level.
Is your relationship brand new, or going strong? If so, this is the best time to build on your success. Find out what a “super-relationship” looks like and become a “super-couple.”
All couples are welcome!
This retreat incorporates concepts from Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy (EFT), the gold standard in couple’s treatment and the Hold Me Tight® curriculum, developed by EFT founder Dr. Sue Johnson.
Our all-inclusive weekend couple retreat includes:
- Friday and Saturday night luxury lodging at the Double T River Ranch
- Friday night dinner, multimedia presentation on the new science of love, and social hour
- Saturday breakfast, lunch, dinner, and social hour
- Sunday breakfast and lunch
- Healthy, gourmet, and local foods will be meticulously prepared by our own private chef
- A selection of wines and local brews to savor with dinner and during social hours
- Two days of illuminating and engaging interactions based on the new Science of Love and Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy
- Interspersed private break-out sessions for you to map out, explore, and transform your own relationship patterns, following the guided instructions in your workbooks
- Opportunity for private consultation and assistance during couple break-out sessions
- Free use of the ranch’s winter amenities, including cross-country skiing, snow-shoeing and fly fishing (bring your own equipment), hot tubbing at the ranch house (bring your suit), and games galore in the upstairs of the barn.
Costs for our all-inclusive weekend get-away at the Double T vary based on lodging type. See the accommodations here.
- Private cabin with its own living room, kitchenette, and bath: $1,995 per couple
- Master king suite with private bathroom in the ranch house: $1,895 per couple
- King with private bathroom in the ranch house: $1,795 per couple
- Queen bedroom and shared bathroom in a riverside cabin: $1,595 per couple
- Double queen bedroom and shared bathroom in a riverside cabin: $1,595 per couple
Full payment is required to hold your reservation. Reservations are transferable but non-refundable. If you need to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances, you can apply your full registration cost, minus a $100 administrative fee, to a future Close Couples workshop or retreat. To better plan your travel (not included in the retreat cost), we begin the retreat with dinner at 6pm on Friday (arrive anytime after 3pm) and end at approximately 5pm on Sunday.
Money-back guarantee. We are confident in the quality of our workshop and the information and experiences we will provide you. We urge you to take advantage of our partial money-back guarantee if you are disappointed in our workshop in any way ($595 of your retreat cost will be gladly refunded).
Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy achieves the highest standards of research support, and has the best outcomes of any couple’s treatment. Learning the new Science of Love will help you be successful as couple and in your other relationships. It will increase your own compassion for others and strengthen relationships in your own life. This workshop will educate you, and give you new, memorable experiences as you engage in productive and powerful conversations with your spouse or partner.
Lori and Tony