The Official 4-Day EFT Externship®
For Mental Health Professionals, 28 CEUs
Sept 26-29, 2018 (Wednesday-Saturday) in Bozeman, Montana. Registration limited.
With ICEEFT Trainers Debi Scimeca-Diaz, LMFT, LCADC from the New Jersey Center for ICEEFT and Roy Hodgson, LMFT, LMHC from the Seattle Center for EFT, and a special appearance by Sharon Chapkupt Lee, ICEEFT trainer-in-training from Portland, Oregon
Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy (EFT) achieves the highest standards of research support, and has the best outcomes of any couple’s treatment. EFT is highly experiential treatment, from a humanistic, attachment-based, and systemic frame. Knowing the new science of love will help you be more successful with both individuals and couples. EFT will increase your compassion for others and strengthen relationships in your own life.
- Improve your therapy skills and outcomes for both couples and individuals.
- Do you see individuals with relationship issues? Learn how to work more ethically and powerfully with the couple rather than the individual.
- Mental health problems are maintained, magnified, or healed within couple and family systems. Learn how to work with couples to deeply and thoroughly address most common mental health issues.
- Grow your practice.
- Earn 28 CEUs.
- AND find more happiness in your own life by changing how you see and are in relationships!
Learn more about the Externship:
We are excited to announce that we will meet in the Baxter’s Grand Ballroom, with plenty of room to socialize in the Mezzanine. We have reserved a block of reduced rate hotel rooms at the Bozeman Best Western Grantree Inn. Call the Grantree at (406) 587-5261, and reference the EFT Externship to reserve your reduced rate room.
Prices & Early Registration Dates:
- $795 – January 15-March 30, 2018
- $845 – April 1- June 15, 2018
- $895 – After June 15, 2018
- $595 – February 15-March 30, 2018
- $645 – April 1- June 15, 2018
- $695 – After June 15, 2018
Questions? Click here to send us an email.